Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 19:37:50 UTC

Can we override default name of web controller file from controller to SomeName.xml

Hi,
While working on refactoring of Order Checkout process, this thought came to
mind. Can we override name of controller of web application. Like Process of
testing and development I thought it will be nice to have a clean
controller.xm file to start with. While I can rename the Old file and add a
new file with controller.xml, it will be cool to just override the name of
default controller for web app, Also I am very confident that this must be a
simple config setting somewhere
Regards
Anil Patel