Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> on 2012/05/10 15:21:43 UTC

[REQUEST] - Jessica Tomechak apache account creation

Hi Jessica...

   1st of all welcome to Apache Software Foundation.

For your account creation would you please list three usernames ordered
based on your own preference, so I can use them when requesting your
account to be created ?

Looking forward to your reply

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [REQUEST] - Jessica Tomechak apache account creation

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>.
Hi Jessica...

   Sent a request for your account creation with your preference of
usrnames/ids. Thanks.

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Jessica Tomechak <
Jessica.Tomechak@citrix.com> wrote:

> jtomechak****
>
> jessicato****
>
> jessica.tomechak****