Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 07:23:01 UTC

Thanks for your help for GSoC project

Hi all,

As you all know, I did a project on Chainsaw for the Google Summer of Code
2007 program, during last 3 months. I'm really happy to announce that Google
has informed me that I have passed all evaluations and successfully
completed the project.
I would like to thank everyone who helped me during this project. Specially
Paul, who was my mentor and Scott who helped me a lot by commenting on my
work. Without your help I wouldn't be able to make this a success. Other
than that, thank you everyone for helping me in many ways.
I hope that I have done something useful for Chainsaw. I really enjoyed the
experience and learned a lot. Still there are some areas on which I can work
on. I'm hoping to contribute whenever I'll have time (I have been busy with
my studies at the university for last few months).

Thanks again,
~Isuru Suriarachchi