Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2006/10/20 11:49:34 UTC

Shale without Clay

I tried use shale features without clay, this is possible i guess.

But removing the clay.jar from the classpath results in deployment
error, because no ClayConfigure Listener can be found.

Did i forget something?

Torsten

Re: Shale without Clay

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 10/20/06, Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> wrote:

> I tried use shale features without clay, this is possible i guess.

Yes, that is possible.

But removing the clay.jar from the classpath results in deployment
> error, because no ClayConfigure Listener can be found.
>
> Did i forget something?

DId you put a <listener> element for ClayConfigureListener into your
/WEB-INF/web.xml file?  (You should not have needed that, but if it's there
it must be removed).  If this doesn't solve the issue, could you please post
the entire stack trace of the exception, so we can see where it is coming
from?

Torsten

Craig