Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Mats Uddenfeldt <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/21 12:28:48 UTC

New Mesos User Groups in the Netherlands and Belgium

Hi there,

We've recently launched Mesos User Groups in the Netherlands (
https://www.meetup.com/Dutch-Mesos-User-Group/) and Belgium (
https://www.meetup.com/Belgian-Mesos-User-Group/) and also noticed that the
old Amsterdam Mesos User Group has changed its topic away from Mesos.

I tried to reach out to the creator of the old group, but he has no
interest in changing the topic back.

Could you please update the list on the web site by removing the old
Amsterdam group and adding the new ones? If it would be possible to send
out a tweet for each group from the official Apache Mesos account it would
be great to boost awareness of the groups! Thanks!

Cheers,

Mats.

Re: New Mesos User Groups in the Netherlands and Belgium

Posted by Mats Uddenfeldt <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the help, Tomek and Vinod! Hope to get some great meetups in the
coming months!

Cheers,

Mats.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.