Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/16 13:21:19 UTC

Creating sample applications

Hi devs,

Since some of the samples are not created for Openstack, MockIaaS and
Kubernetes. I will work on creating sample applications for those.

Thank you
--
Vishanth Balasubramaniam
Software Engineer

mobile: *+94771737718*
about me: *http://about.me/vishanth <http://about.me/vishanth>*

Re: Creating sample applications

Posted by david hbase <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Imesh

It's a great conversation with your team. I am going to using the Stratos
4.1 now. Please advice with following two questions:

1. Can we directly create a cartridge with docker-container AND deploy the
docker-container without kubernetes?  ( Not a best practice, but can
speedup the implementation).

2. For the multiple tenancy solution, how can we realize the in-container
solution? If this function is not ready yet, can I realize the multiple
tenancy on instance (Host) level with Stratos 4.1?

3. Could you instruct me how stratos 4.1 can realize the continue
integration (Source code ==> Artifact ==> Dev Testing ENV) ?

Thanks

David

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi David,