Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/09/06 00:19:40 UTC

Re: svn commit: r573082 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/databinding/aegis/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/aegis/namespaces: ./ NamespaceConfusionTest.java data/ data/Name.java impl/ impl/NameServiceImpl.java intf/ intf/NameService.java

Am Mittwoch, den 05.09.2007, 21:59 +0000 schrieb dkulp@apache.org:
> Author: dkulp
> Date: Wed Sep  5 14:59:07 2007
> New Revision: 573082

> Log:
> [CXF-959] Add testcase provided by Benson Margulies
>
> +
> +public class NamespaceConfusionTest extends AbstractAegisTest {
> +

I think it would be nice to have a comment for this class explaining
what it does/what it is for.  By name alone, I don't think it is
sufficiently evident to the reader (at least not this one.)

Glen

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Will do.   My next commit will have the comment.

Thanks!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp