Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/07/24 15:43:55 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink-shaded 1.0 (RC2)

Dear Flink community,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Flink-shaded
version 1.0.

The commit to be voted in:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/flink-shaded/commit/290526022bb99a276220afd73d0c5ffb0eb2cc59

Branch:
release-1.0-rc2

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
http://home.apache.org/~chesnay/flink-shaded-1.0-rc2/
<http://home.apache.org/%7Echesnay/flink-shaded-1.0-rc2/>

The release artifacts are signed with the key with fingerprint
19F2195E1B4816D765A2C324C2EED7B111D464BA:
http://www.apache.org/dist/flink/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1131

The vote ends on Thursday (5pm CEST), July 27th, 2017.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink-shaded 1.0
[ ] -1 Do not release this package, because ...

The flink-shaded project contains a number of shaded dependencies for
Apache Flink.

This release includes asm-all:5.0.4, guava:18.0, netty-all:4.0.27-FINAL
and netty-router:1.10 . Note that netty-all and netty-router are bundled
as a single dependency.

The purpose of these dependencies is to provide a single instance of a
shaded dependency in the Apache Flink distribution, instead of each
individual module shading the dependency.

For more information, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6529.

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Flink-shaded 1.0 (RC2)

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
The vote time has passed. In total we collected 3 +1 votes (all binding)
and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes:
- Aljoscha
- Stephan
- Chesnay

As such RC2 will be released as flink-shaded 1.0 .

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink-shaded 1.0 (RC2)

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
+1