Posted to user@struts.apache.org by an...@claire.co.jp on 2001/12/25 05:02:42 UTC

Is there a global constructor I can use to initialise application wide beans?

Hi

I have some beans which I want to be visible application wide.  I want
them to be initilised when my struts application is started.  Is there a
mechanism in struts I can use to make a java program run as part of the
initilisation process.  I would put the intilising code into a file
called InitiliseWebApp.java,  this would initilise the beans and add
them to the application scope.

Cheers

Antony

Re: Is there a global constructor I can use to initialise application wide beans?

Posted by an...@claire.co.jp.
Thanks for the reply.  Can you please tell me how to make a servlet load
on startup.

Posted by Sandeep Takhar <sa...@yahoo.com>.