Posted to dev@openaz.apache.org by Ajith Nair <aj...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/17 14:33:47 UTC

ICLA & Apache Id

My ICLA has been filed and I guess I should let the Project PMC know this. if I’m not mistaken, the PMC consists of mentors. So, Is this good or should I be notifying another group/mailing list ?

I also don’t have an Apache Id. Could someone help me there as well ?

Appreciate the help.

Regards,
Ajith Nair

Re: ICLA & Apache Id

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I've added you as a committer - you should be able to assign JIRAs to
yourself now.

Colm.

Re: ICLA & Apache Id

Posted by Ajith Nair <aj...@gmail.com>.