Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/14 19:09:39 UTC

Problem with saving into csv format

I have some code that does export of ArrayCollection into csv file. The
data is from a datagrid. Datagrid has a few columns with two being dates.
What's happening is that as soon as I open Save As dialog data in these
columns is changing into:
value: 10-07-2015 15:03:59 error: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or
method of a null object reference.

I have another version of that application where it's not happening. The
major difference is that they have different sdks. Working app runs 3.6A
and the other 4.13.

Any idea?

Thanks