Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@exoplatform.com.ua> on 2007/07/02 13:33:10 UTC

Re: NullPointerException with axis1 1.4

Thanks for your response!

We implemented WSRP service on axis1 1.2-RC1, but now we start to
using axis1 1.4.

WSRP service has the wsdl file from oasis ( "wsrp_service.wsdl"
from http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/
)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_service.wsdl
Posted by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Okay, I will file the bug but this behavior has been confirmed when I removed 1.6 JRE, all went fine.

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote: Please create a JIRA and upload both wsdl;s and add result of "java
-version" on both boxes.

thanks,
dims

On 7/2/07, Petr V.  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am deploying my axis services on one machine and I see different wsdl and
> on other machine , same service generates different wsdl. The difference is
> only in ordering of operations. I rearranged the wsdl and they both are
> same.
>
> Only difference in environment I could see is different JRE different
> versions besides that environment is same.
>
> I am accessing wsdl via URL if it does matter.
>
> How could I maintain the same order of wsdl every time when I deploy
> service..
>
> Thanks,
>
> Petr V.
>

>  ________________________________
> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
> knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

---------------------------------
always stay connected to friends.

Re: Different XML order in WSDL File with Axis 1.2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@exoplatform.com.ua>.
Thanks for all responses,
I solved this problem, it is my code problem:)

Thanks again,
Alexey

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@exoplatform.com.ua>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.