Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "Peart, David E." <DP...@ATPCO.NET> on 2005/08/10 19:57:39 UTC

Error when running a delete all a 2nd time

I'm getting the following internalError when I try and delete from a
table after I have populated it.  Has anybody seen this error or know
whats causing it.  It only happens with this table (find the ddl
attached), other tables are fine
I've using this to do some TDD.
a) So I delete the contents of the table in a class setup
b) load the data
c) after all tests have run, delete the contents of the table

It's during the 'c' step this occurs, and after I get this any attempt
to delete from the table produces this error.

Any help would be appreciated as this is driving me crazy.

MessageID = "XJ001.U"
SQLState = "XJ001"

net.atpco.common.dataaccess.errors.DataAccessApplicationException:
unexpected error occurred in attempt to execute SQL: Java exception: 'No
run method: java.lang.InternalError'.;
Caused by -->
java.lang.InternalError: No run method
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteCascadeResultSet.open(DeleteCasc
adeResultSet.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(GenericPrepar
edStatement.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(EmbedStatemen
t.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Embed
PreparedStatement.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(EmbedPre
paredStatement.java)
 at
net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.MockJDBCDAO.createUpdateDele
te(MockJDBCDAO.java:393)
 at
net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.MockJDBCDAO.delete(MockJDBCD
AO.java:442)
 at
net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.FootNotesJDBCDAOFake.delete(
FootNotesJDBCDAOFake.java:93)
 at
net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.GenericFootNotesJDBCDAO.dele
te(GenericFootNotesJDBCDAO.java:208)
 at
net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.GenericFootNotesDaSvc.delete
(GenericFootNotesDaSvc.java:148)
 at
net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.GenericFootNotesDaSvc.delete
(GenericFootNotesDaSvc.java:152)
 at
net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.FootNotesDaSvcTest.deleteSee
dData(FootNotesDaSvcTest.java:207)
 at
net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.FootNotesDaSvcTest$1.setUp(F
ootNotesDaSvcTest.java:41)
 at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:18)
 at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:329)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ner.java:218)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:151)