Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2002/09/12 17:42:46 UTC

Still having teething problems

Me again I have the Welcome page of the Apache Soap system
<http://localhost:6666/soap/ >but when I try to list ,deploy or undeploy
tab (I am aware that I can't deploy/undeploy yet)
I get a 403 error i.e The server encountered an Internal Server error. -
thus cannot puruse this request etc etc etc.
When I activate my development dir and move to it - C:\development>
tomact run I get bad command & it does not start the tomcat web server
running on my local host port 6666

I have checked out the troubleshooting page at xml.apache.org
/soap/docs/trouble to no avail.

Bl**dy frustrating as I had this thing going under Tomcat 3.2.2 and I
thought I cracked ( think again under a sigh of profanities while
playing with my toy's

Plz advice I'm off now mail u all 2mory.

--
Regards
Chuck Amadi