Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/06/29 04:08:58 UTC

Re: NOTICE: 3.1.0 mass-checks heads up

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 09:40:06PM -0500, Doc Schneider wrote:
> I can help do masschecks for 3.1.0 if needed. I have a good corpus of
> ham and spam and add daily to it. All hand checked.
>
> Whom do I request an account from? Or is there a form?

It's documented in the masses/CORPUS_SUBMIT file.  I'll set you up with
an account and send you the username/password separately.

> I've also been going to send in my CLA but have not gotten one in yet,
> can do that too if required.

It's definitely good to have if you're interested in submitting rules,
code, etc.  It's generally not necessary for the score generation
information.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Time to fertilize the lawn.  A couple of 500-pound bags should do it!

 		-- Homer Simpson
 		   Homer vs. Patty and Selma

Re: NOTICE: 3.1.0 mass-checks heads up

Posted by Doc Schneider <ma...@maddoc.net>.
Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 07:08:58PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
>
>>are there different accounts for nightly vs rescoring mass-checks?  I
>>thought they were all the same accounts.
>

> Yes, they're separate accounts.  We always just copy the one file to
> the other file when we're ready to do the rescore run and add new accounts as
> necessary.

I can help do masschecks for 3.1.0 if needed. I have a good corpus of
ham and spam and add daily to it. All hand checked.

Whom do I request an account from? Or is there a form?

I've also been going to send in my CLA but have not gotten one in yet,
can do that too if required.

Thanks,

-Doc (SA/SARE/URIBL/SURBL - Ninja)

Re: NOTICE: 3.1.0 mass-checks heads up

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 07:08:58PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> are there different accounts for nightly vs rescoring mass-checks?  I
> thought they were all the same accounts.

Yes, they're separate accounts.  We always just copy the one file to
the other file when we're ready to do the rescore run and add new accounts as
necessary.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.