Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Chris Jordan <cj...@webhse.com> on 2021/12/15 20:12:50 UTC

Updating JQuery in Guacamole

 Hello,

Our internal security audit has recommended we upgrade JQuery to a minimum
version of 3.5.0. Our team has run into a few issues when trying to do an
inplace upgrade to our deployment. Could you recommend the best way to go
about deploying this upgrade?

We are currently running guac 1.2, but plan on moving to 1.3 in the near
future.

Thank you!

Re: Updating JQuery in Guacamole

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 3:31 PM Chris Jordan <cj...@webhse.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the response Nick. Is a direct upgrade possible from
> 1.2->1.4 or would we need to plan for a step process?

It should be a direct upgrade - there should not be any reason to go to
1.3.0 before going to 1.4.0. There are not any database schema changes,
either, so nothing to worry about from that perspective.

-Nick

Re: Updating JQuery in Guacamole

Posted by Chris Jordan <cj...@webhse.com>.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.