Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/04 09:07:27 UTC

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 1)

+1

- Romain

Le 4 sept. 2011 03:08, "Jeff Genender" <jg...@apache.org> a écrit :
> +1… yay!
>
> Jeff
>
> On Sep 3, 2011, at 6:56 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Totally OK with me if this vote doesn't go through as there was little
discussion beforehand, but we've all known it needed to go out so I figured
it'd just give a release attempt a try and maybe save a couple days. It's a
small binary, only takes 5 minutes to re-roll.

>> --
>> Note to David Jencks, I did look at getting the BND plugin into action. I
didn't see a way to get source jars[1][2]. If you want to hack on it, happy
to give you time to do so.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-022/org/apache/openejb/javaee-api/6.0-1/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-022/org/apache/openejb/javaee-api/6.0-1/javaee-api-6.0-1-source-release.zip

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-022/org/apache/openejb/javaee-api/6.0-1/javaee-api-6.0-1-sources.jar