Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2011/07/01 22:50:22 UTC

[VOTE] Avro release 1.5.2 (rc 0)

I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.5.2.

Changes are listed at:

  http://s.apache.org/vh

Please download, test, and vote.

  http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.5.2-rc0/

The Maven staging repository is at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheavro-006/

Thanks,

Doug

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.5.2 (rc 0)

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Can some PMC members please take the time to vote on this?

Thanks,

Doug

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.5.2 (rc 0)

Posted by Scott Carey <sc...@apache.org>.
No objections to adding those.  I haven't reviewed others for inclusion.

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.5.2 (rc 0)

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.5.2 (rc 0)

Posted by Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>.