Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2002/08/15 09:58:48 UTC

RE: [VOTE] new cvs modules/lists (was RE: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon-apps CVS module)

> From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
>
> BTW, John, you started this vote in a very clever way: You give
> two alternatives for a vote, but vote for one of them with a
> binding "-1" - so actually, with that "-1" we would have no
> choice ;-) That's a great idea, I will try this, too.

Oops, that wasn't intended :)

I thought that votes were majority rules rather than veto...

J.

PS, so far everyone agrees with me :D (I like this) - are we
missing anybody significant or is this a sign to ask Sam (or
whoever) to create the repros?

of this email.

RE: [VOTE] new cvs modules/lists (was RE: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon-apps CVS module)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Morrison, John wrote:

> > From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
> >
> > BTW, John, you started this vote in a very clever way: You give
> > two alternatives for a vote, but vote for one of them with a
> > binding "-1" - so actually, with that "-1" we would have no
> > choice ;-) That's a great idea, I will try this, too.
>
> Oops, that wasn't intended :)
>
> I thought that votes were majority rules rather than veto...
>
> J.
>
> PS, so far everyone agrees with me :D (I like this) - are we
> missing anybody significant or is this a sign to ask Sam (or
> whoever) to create the repros?

I think we can now give Sam a sign - there were enough +1s and no
-1...

Carsten