Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by 智齿 <ja...@foxmail.com> on 2018/02/11 04:13:16 UTC

回复: need help on RocketMQ data flow Map (with a question :)

Hi ,
Yukon shared us a data flow map with a question.
I have tried all my power reading the map without getting a specfic answer.
Does anyone have idea with making it a new interesting incubator version!
Really appreciate your "bit Data" source for helping on feeding it up!
Sorry for any rude actions/impolite words bothered you.
Many thanks in advance!

Sincerely
Regards