Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 18:42:41 UTC

[Tapestry Central] Vendor Client Relationship Video

This has been making the rounds on YouTube:

As a vendor, I can identify with this ... but I think a lot of clients
out there (those not using Formos, for example) are ordering and
charged for the Filet and receive the Tacos. Seriously ... multi-year
development efforts are a different beast than purchasing a DVD, which
is why short iterations and agile development keep everyone's
expectations (of both cost and functionality) inline and satisified.

--
Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 6/01/2009 09:39:00 AM

Re: [Tapestry Central] Vendor Client Relationship Video

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.
Or just search on YouTube for "Vendor Client Relationship".

LMAO

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope; this is just a side-effect of how blogger.com sends the mail,
> and how gmail.com presents it. Zip over to my blog for the full thing
> (it's worth it!).
>
> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 6:17 AM, Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>
> wrote:
> > Howard: in the message I hve got from the list there is no link. My
> > problem only?
> >
> > Howard ha scritto:
> >> This has been making the rounds on YouTube:
> >>

> >> As a vendor, I can identify with this ... but I think a lot of clients
> >> out there (those not using Formos, for example) are ordering and
> >> charged for the Filet and receive the Tacos. Seriously ... multi-year
> >> development efforts are a different beast than purchasing a DVD, which
> >> is why short iterations and agile development keep everyone's
> >> expectations (of both cost and functionality) inline and satisified.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 6/01/2009 09:39:00 AM
> >>

> > --
> > dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
> > Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
> > Sede Operativa
> > Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
> > tel.: +39-050- 580959
> > tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
> > web: www.archicoop.it

> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry
> Director of Open Source Technology at Formos

Jonathan Barker
ITStrategic

Re: [Tapestry Central] Vendor Client Relationship Video

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.