Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Atul Govande <ag...@deltatau.com> on 2006/08/15 23:27:04 UTC

Apache- Tomcat Connector Problem...newbi question

Hi,
I am using Apache 2.0.54
Tomcat 5.0.30
Mod JK 1.2.6
I was able to get all the example working with :8080 method.
I configured httpd.cnf and server.XML so as workers properties by referring
to available documents.
When I directly used IP address/example the examples do not work and shows
JSP text.
In mod_jk log file I get ...
jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done without a match
I am sure it is not connecting or not understanding my worker.

Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards,
Atul Govande
818 717 5621
NOTE: Please note that Delta Tau no longer allows the sending or receiving
of attachments with the extension .ZIP or .EXE. Please rename all .ZIP
attachments to .ZZZ. Please zip all .EXE attachments and then rename them to
.ZZZ. If you receive an attachment named .ZZZ please rename it to .ZIP.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Apache- Tomcat Connector Problem...newbi question

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
If you want your web server to broadcast on default port 80 instead of 8080 change Catalina's port from 8080 to 80
here is an example-
  <Service name="Catalina">
    <!-- Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 -->
    <Connector port="8080"
               connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" />
HTH,
M-

Posted by "Yassine ELassad (YEL)" <el...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Hi Atul,

it would be a good help if you can send us your configurations of
Apache, server.xml, workers.properties  and the mod_jk.conf if you
have some

you could have a look at this sample it maybe a good place to start for you:

http://tomcat.anfatech.com/cocoon/tomcat/g12/19.html

Greetings yassine
Cologne, Germany

On 8/15/06, Atul Govande <ag...@deltatau.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Apache 2.0.54
> Tomcat 5.0.30
> Mod JK 1.2.6
> I was able to get all the example working with :8080 method.
> I configured httpd.cnf and server.XML so as workers properties by referring
> to available documents.
> When I directly used IP address/example the examples do not work and shows
> JSP text.
> In mod_jk log file I get ...
> jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done without a match
> I am sure it is not connecting or not understanding my worker.
>
> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Best Regards,
> Atul Govande
> 818 717 5621
> NOTE: Please note that Delta Tau no longer allows the sending or receiving
> of attachments with the extension .ZIP or .EXE. Please rename all .ZIP
> attachments to .ZZZ. Please zip all .EXE attachments and then rename them to
> .ZZZ. If you receive an attachment named .ZZZ please rename it to .ZIP.
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

(e==mc²)?