Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@spikesource.com> on 2005/01/06 02:41:31 UTC

Re: Thread hijacking - Was: LoginModule question. - Was: Today's build - Was: Building 1.0 M3 - Was: Tomcat Module Still Broken

Hi David,

I am sorry. Did not think about it when I wrote the emails.
I will be careful from now on :)

Thanks
-Hari

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
No big deal.  I only warn you so you don't end up with a reputation you can't shake -- like Alan and his sleep statements :)  Even now I am resisting the urge to use "Hari" and "Hijack" in the same sentence for fear some cruel nickname may emerge.

-David