Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au> on 2002/01/30 04:18:59 UTC

[Web site update request] - Latka

I've updated the Latka documentation again, so could the next person
with authority on daedalus, please update the docs for Latka from cvs?

Many thanks,

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://www.multitask.com.au/developers

Re: [Web site update request] - Latka

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

>Hey dIon, I've got a question about the way you migrated the Latka docs to
>the commons web site pages.  One of the side effects is that they are no
>longer included in the "dist" target (which is what I use to create the
>nightly builds).  Was that intentional, or just an oversight?  It seems to
>me that you'd certainly want the docs included in a nightly build.

I'd put it down to ignorance :) I didn't even know the nightly builds
included cvs updates to daedalus. Mainly what was done was to build the
pages into a cvs tree locally for committing. The nightly build process
is something I'm still learning about.

 From what I can see, Latka's build.xml dist target isn't called by the
commons build.xml, and hence I was blissfully unaware that dist was
being called. From what I can tell, you must be using the dist target of
buildApp.xml to get the final zip file, right?

The webpages could easily be built into the build/docs directory and
included in the zip, but then how do the cvs updates get processed?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.