Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Ramkumar Yadav K <ra...@tavant.com> on 2005/02/17 07:54:43 UTC

Converting log4j.xml to log4j.properties!!

Hi,
    I need to convert the log4j.xml to log4j.properties file. Bcoz we are
integrating a separe logging application to our project.

Following is the part of my log4j.xml.

  <appender name="JMS"
class="com.platform.logging.enterprise.appenders.JMSAppender">
    <param name="queueConnectionFactoryBindingName"
value="weblogic.jms.ConnectionFactory"/>
    <param name="queueBindingName"
value="com.platform.logging.enterprise.receivers.LogEventReceiverMdb"/>
    <param name="initialContextFactoryName"
value="weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory"/>
    <param name="providerURL" value="t3://CentralLoggingServer:7001"/>
    <param name="reconnectionDelay" value=""/>
    <appender-ref ref="Disk"/>
  </appender>

  <root>
    <priority value="INFO"/>