Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Bi...@Marlborough-Stirling.com on 2005/04/21 09:43:41 UTC

Machine name

I may be being dumb here, but I can't see any way of getting hold of the
machine name that an event is being logged from.

I have multiple machines in a cluster using an ADOAppender to write to a
common database, and I want to write a column with the machine name in it.
Is there a simple way to get hold of the name?

Cheers,

Bill