Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Hickin <pp...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 03:02:03 UTC

saving text file

I am suddenly impossible to save 2 separate files, both in Dropbox.  I have
tried saving to a different location & that doesn't work either.

What to do??

Thanks,
Pat

Re: saving text file

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 21:02:03 -0400
Patricia Hickin <pp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am suddenly impossible to save 2 separate files, both in Dropbox.  I have
> tried saving to a different location & that doesn't work either.
>
> What to do??

In /File /Save As window, is "automatic file name extension" checked?  It should be.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: How is the sum of a highlighted column inserted?

Posted by John Hart <jh...@testra.com>.

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi John,

Re: saving text file

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
I'm sorry for the multiple responses by me to the above query.  Monday was a public holidy in Ireland and emails were being rejected, probably because the email servers were being adjusted.  However, it apears that the rejected emails were queued and later forwarded by the server.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: saving text file

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 21:02:03 -0400
Patricia Hickin <pp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am suddenly impossible to save 2 separate files, both in Dropbox.  I have
> tried saving to a different location & that doesn't work either.
>
> What to do??

In the /File /Save As window, is "automatic file name extension" checked?  It should be.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: saving text file

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 21:02:03 -0400

Re: saving text file

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
1. The Disk may be full.
2. My some mistake, the original file on which you are saving might have
become read-only
3. Try save as..

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham