Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/07/09 13:40:42 UTC

JAXParser, entity resolution

Hi,

I've been surfing around the codebase to find the hooks where the OASIS
catalog entity resolving is done, to no avail however.

I know the default Parser used in Cocoon is in the process of being
Avalonized, but I can't find *any* reference to such a thing in the HEAD
checkout of jakarta-avalon, neither.

Does someone know were these components are located in CVS?

Aside but related: would it be possible to reuse the Cocoon parser from
the commandline (with entity resolution support) from the commandline,
specifying a ParserConfiguration, resolver options etc...

I'm currently trying to integrate NekoDTD
(http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/dtd/index.html) with Forrest to
document our DTDs.

Kind regards,
</Steven>

RE: JAXParser, entity resolution

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
>
> Hi,
>
> I've been surfing around the codebase to find the hooks where the
OASIS
> catalog entity resolving is done, to no avail however.
>
> I know the default Parser used in Cocoon is in the process of being
> Avalonized, but I can't find *any* reference to such a thing in the
HEAD
> checkout of jakarta-avalon, neither.
>
> Does someone know were these components are located in CVS?

jakarta-avalon-excalibur\xmlbundle\src\java\org\apache\avalon\excalibur\
xml\

Vadim