Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Akira AJISAKA <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp> on 2014/07/11 08:40:02 UTC

'current' document links to 2.3.0

Hi,

I noticed http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/ linked to 2.3.0.
Now 2.4.1 is the latest release, would you please update the link?

Thanks,
Akira

Re: 'current' document links to 2.3.0

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@hortonworks.com>.
On a related note, https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/ still points to
2.2.0.

Since 2.4.x is the current stable series, I updated stable to point to
2.4.1.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: 'current' document links to 2.3.0