Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2018/05/29 14:33:25 UTC

Looking for folks to test out Solr 5 and 6 bindings for upcoming YCSB 0.14.0 release

Hi Solr users!

The YCSB project is currently testing out release candidates for our 0.14.0 release.

This release updates our Solr 5 and 6 support to allow use with kerberized Solr.

If anyone has a spare 30 or so minutes, we could use help testing out things so that the Solr clients can stay in our "tested in a release and supported" category. For details on what's involved in testing and where to get the release candidate, please see the following issue:

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/issues/1117

-
busbey