Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Cristina Lissoni <cl...@ais.it> on 2004/01/21 10:45:41 UTC

Managing multiple sites

Hi.
Can somebody please suggest a way to manage different sites with Jetspeed?
What I need is to define different sets of pages to be used when Jetspeed is
accessed via different domain names, with a different look and feel for each
domain name (at least logo and header).
On the other hand user registration and authentication should be shared
across the different sites.
Thank you
Cristina Lissoni

RE: Auto login with URL

Posted by Fabien Guibert <FG...@progi-ouest.fr>.
thanks, it works fine.
I will have a look at Turbine config files.

CU

"Holger Dewes" <h....@insiders.de>
21/01/2004 13:28
Veuillez répondre à
"Jetspeed Users List" <je...@jakarta.apache.org>

"'Jetspeed Users List'" <je...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Objet
RE: Auto login with URL

Keep in mind that the user will still see the anon user page once the
session is expired. If you want to change that behaviour, have a look at
Turbine's TemplateSecureSessionValidator which always redirects to the
Login page if there is no user or the session is expired. In the
JetspeedSessionValidator, the anon user page is shown instead.

Cheers
--
Holger Dewes

RE: Auto login with URL