Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Chaushu, Shani" <sh...@intel.com> on 2015/06/02 12:32:11 UTC

all terms and frequency

Hi,
There is a way to use the Solr API to see all the words in all the documents and their frequency in each document?
I saw the term vector component but couldn't see any way to see the vector for each word...

Thanks,
Shani

Intel Electronics Ltd.

Re: all terms and frequency

Posted by Rajesh Hazari <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we can get all the distinct terms from each collection solr index
using the below call

http://{host}:{port}/solr/collection1/admin/luke?wt=json&fl=field&numTerms=2
the "fields":{.....} of response is your distinct terms in that collection.

I'm sure we can get this using solrj also but never tried.

*Rajesh**.*