Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Artem Ervits <ar...@nyp.org> on 2014/05/07 16:43:20 UTC

Ambari configure firewall

Hello all,

I'd like to suggest to community to have an option for Ambari to configure firewall. I think it will be incredibly useful if Ambari would have this feature for the enterprise folks? The port configuration information is incredible but thinking what is already possible with Ambari, this should not be complicated? I can create Jira if there's interest and perhaps help with the development.

Artem Ervits
New York Presbyterian

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

RE: Ambari configure firewall

Posted by Erin Boyd <eb...@redhat.com>.
I have already created a JIRA for this. :-)
I will send the number shortly.
Erin