Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Leangen <ma...@leangen.net> on 2007/05/17 04:45:11 UTC

Problem with native2ascii in multi-platform setting

Hello!

I am having some issues with mojo plugin for native2ascii in a
multi-platform setting.

The problem is with the dependency on tools.jar, as per the text below.

On the Mac, there is no tools.jar, and all the classes are already
included in the classpath by default. Therefore, native2ascii fails on
Mac with a message asking to install "com.sun:tools:jar:dummy".

Any ideas how I can get this to work on ALL my machines?

Thank you!

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.sun</groupId>
      <artifactId>tools</artifactId>
      <version>1.4.2</version>
      <scope>system</scope>
      <systemPath>${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar</systemPath>
   </dependency>

Re: Problem with native2ascii in multi-platform setting

Posted by David Leangen <ma...@leangen.net>.
Thanks, Wayne,

Your approach does sound much more pragmatic. ;-)

Cheers,
David

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Leangen <ma...@leangen.net>.