Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2017/04/10 12:04:13 UTC

Time for a 0.12 release soon?

Hi folks,

looking at the huge changeset we have in the master branch, I think it's
about time we cut a release very soon. Unless I head objections, I'll
aim for a T&R in early May, which should mean we'll have a new release
(0.11) right before ApacheCon.

This will not include the coffee-and-cake branch changes just yet, I'm
aiming for 0.12 (or possibly 1.0??) for this.

Thoughts?

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: Time for a 0.12 release soon?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Jacques

Le 10/04/2017 � 14:10, Francesco Chicchiricc� a �crit :

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence