Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by "vbalaji@apache.org" <vb...@apache.org> on 2019/06/04 23:25:54 UTC

Re: [IMP] Understanding present state and planning ahead

Gentle reminder to all Apache Hudi users for filling the survey  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWFX4f91ieQhNEiZL3i-qqd6P1qlGbNMZrKOAMLstAogpT3A/viewform
Your feedback would be of immense help to us in understanding your use-cases and prioritizing features for next quarter/half-year.
Please also report usages in https://github.com/apache/incubator-hudi/issues/661. We will add them to our powered-by webpage. This would greatly help the community grow.
Thanks,Balaji.V

    On Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 9:12:55 PM PDT, Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> wrote:

 Another weekly bump!  It'd help greatly if you can take the survey. (we
have some interesting results already).

And also please share your use-case here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hudi/issues/661 , so we can incorporate
into the powered-by page.
This would be much appreciated, since knowing the 5 non-uber production
cases, from the survey, would encourage a lot of users to join our
community as well!!  :)

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Rekicking an old thread/survey, for the interest of new folks.

Please take this survey. also please share your use-case here