Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/09 10:30:23 UTC

Re: Create a public open GitHub org for Flink ecosystem projects.

Hi all,

I am happy to let you know that the Flink PMC has granted the permission to
use *flink-extended* as the name of the GitHub organization.

This name was chosen because:
1. It is generic enough to host almost any ecosystem project of Flink.
2. The name is clear that the hosted projects aim to extend the capability
of Flink, and is not a part of Apache Flink.

This GitHub organization <https://github.com/flink-extended> has been
created and I will add a few projects to it shortly!

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin