Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2012/11/02 12:05:22 UTC

Re: [Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForNovember2012" by ChrisBowditch

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:

> = Switching from Bugzilla to Jira =
>
> Infra have reported that it is a big challenge for them to import the
> bugzilla bugs into Jira as the import process will bring all 50K Bugzilla
> Users into Jira. Infra have identified a workaround but that will take a
> long time and I don't know when they will be able to fit that into their
> work schedule.

s/I don't know when/it isn't known when/

> = FOP =
>
> The team has released FOP v1.1, which is a bug achievement as it
> represents 2 years of bug fixes and new enhancements some of which are very
> large such as Complex Script Support.

s/bug achievement/significant achievement/

Re: [Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForNovember2012" by ChrisBowditch

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Glenn,

Thanks for spotting those minor mistakes. I've applied the changes.

Thanks,

Chris