Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by satyajit vegesna <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/07 08:05:29 UTC

Help in building hive-metastore.jar to use in hive binary.

Hi All,

I would like to know, how i can use hive-metastore.jar created out of
custom code and deploy it in hive-binary package and get the custom changes
reflect on hive terminal.

Regards,
Satyajit.

Re: Help in building hive-metastore.jar to use in hive binary.

Posted by satyajit vegesna <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I would like to know, how i can use hive-metastore.jar created out of
custom code and deploy it in hive-binary package and get the custom changes
reflect on hive terminal.

Regards,
Satyajit

Posted by satyajit vegesna <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
I think you can take a look at bin/hive and bin/ext/metastore.sh scripts to
know how the jar is used to start a metastore server.

- Sergio

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 2:05 AM, satyajit vegesna <satyajit.apasprk@gmail.com