Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/04/28 16:33:21 UTC

Hudson build emails stuck in moderation?

Hi,

Our Hudson builds (SLING-920) are supposed to send email to
sling-commits@incubator.apache.org but I haven't seen any Hudson
messages there.

There should be a message this afternoon as the sling-trunk-1.5 build
finally works (revision 769352 fixed it).

Are any messages stuck in moderation by any chance?

-Bertrand

Re: Hudson build emails stuck in moderation?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Right, and those messages are easy to filter anyway. I'll configure
> the notifications to send them here. Thanks.

OK, good. I just added the required -allow rule for
hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org to post also to sling-dev@.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Hudson build emails stuck in moderation?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Jukka Zitting schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll see if I can explicitly allow hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org to
>> post to sling-commits@.
>
> OK, done. Not sure if it works though, it could be that the
> @apache.org filter is applied before the normal moderation stuff.
>
> More generally, should we rather direct the Hudson posts to dev@? IMHO
> the commits@ list should be used only as a record of changes to svn
> and the web site.

That's what I just wanted to propose. We need to the build failure
messages only anyway - so this should not be much.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Our Hudson builds (SLING-920) are supposed to send email to
> sling-commits@incubator.apache.org but I haven't seen any Hudson
> messages there.
>
> There should be a message this afternoon as the sling-trunk-1.5 build
> finally works (revision 769352 fixed it).
>
> Are any messages stuck in moderation by any chance?

messages from hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org never make it to the
moderators.