Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org> on 2017/03/17 16:55:45 UTC

Contributing to Zookeeper

Hi All,

I am a distributed systems engineer with experience across different
spectrum of highly scalable systems and have worked with consistency
and quorum protocols.

I would be happy to help out on any ongoing/needed feature in
Zookeeper. Please let me know.

Regards,

Atri

Re: Contributing to Zookeeper

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Thanks, that is very helpful

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Atri,

Docs regarding ZooKeeper are abundant on the Internet. Like all Apache projects, the best place to start is the project website: http://zookeeper.apache.org <http://zookeeper.apache.org/>. Also, like most Apache projects there is a wiki with tons of information: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Index <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Index>

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Thanks Camille.

Could you please point me to some internals/code docs that I could
refer to for getting started?

Regards,

Atri

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 1:48 AM, Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Atri,
>
> We're always happy to have folks contribute. I would recommend starting by
> reading the various documentation on how to contribute, and hanging out on
> the mailing lists for a while to get a feel for the project. Once you see
> something that makes sense for your skill set, volunteer an answer or a
> patch. That's the way most of us have gotten involved here.
>
> Cheers,
>
> On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Please advise
>>
>> On Mar 17, 2017 10:25 PM, "Atri Sharma" <at...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > I am a distributed systems engineer with experience across different
>> > spectrum of highly scalable systems and have worked with consistency
>> > and quorum protocols.
>> >
>> > I would be happy to help out on any ongoing/needed feature in
>> > Zookeeper. Please let me know.
>> >

>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Atri

Atri