Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Liang Xiao Zhu <ub...@goldigolino.com.es> on 2008/04/19 15:59:08 UTC

get Tomcat perfomance using JMX

Hi,

I want to get information relative a tomcat performance, such as time
response, throughput, etc.. And I also want using JMX for getting this
kind of information. I have been overview manual and tutorial for using
JMX in Tomcat, but I didnt find anything that I want as time response.
And the unique solution I find is get the response time from tomcat
logs. Anyone knows another alternative for doing that?

Thanks in advance.

Re: get Tomcat perfomance using JMX

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com>.
well it measures at different points, in a filter, which basically
measures almost everything, in the servlet, in a service and so on.
you can break down the times to the part of the aplication which is
slow.

contanct me offlist for details.
leon

Posted by ubekhet <ub...@goldigolino.com.es>.