Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/04/13 01:34:02 UTC

t5: logging pages

Hi,

I would like to keep a log of visits made by viewers, what page he goes,
from what IP he comes, etc. what is a good place to do this, a dispatcher?
or any good suggestions in adding a logging facility in T5? Thanks,

Angelo

Re: t5: logging pages

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi Angelo,

I don't Dispatcher is the most convenient place to put this, a
RequestFilter seems like a better option since you have easy access to
the name of the page, parameters, and whatnot.

It'd basically be the same as creating an authentication filter but you
would do logging instead.

-Filip