Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Molloy <sm...@opentext.com> on 2014/09/18 17:40:45 UTC

branch 5x

As I agree with discussions in LUCENE-5944 saying this should be voted outside of a specific issue which may not get everybody's attention. I propose to actually do the vote and get it over with as I imagine it would pass anyway... I have no issue to moving to 5 and no longer releasing 4 (apart from 4.10.x), so even if I'm not an actual committer, I'll give mine right away:

+1

Steve

Re: branch 5x

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
This isn’t a VOTE thread.

Instead, if we want to VOTE, please create a VOTE thread, and include an actual proposal, something like Uwe’s comment on LUCENE-5944: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-5944?focusedCommentId=14139054&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14139054

Steve

RE: branch 5x

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.