Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by vivian ellison <el...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/01 20:03:21 UTC

Word Doc format

In the past I could start a new document and type like a letter. Now a small white page in left side of open document is there, can't make it go away? How do I get back to what I previously had, useless to me now, called a "list window"? Vivian

Re: Word Doc format

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

Regards,
Martin Groenescheij

> On 2 Dec 2018, at 7:03 am, vivian ellison <el...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> In the past I could start a new document and type like a letter.
> Now a small white page in left side of open document is there, can't make it go away?

Have you tried to change the view to Normal View? You find it under the View menu.

> How do I get back to what I previously had, useless to me now, called a "list window"?

It’s only useless if you don’t know the purpose of that view.