Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Frizz <fr...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2018/08/13 15:14:50 UTC

How to get the size of the total amount of messages (MB, GB, ...) transferred per day?

I have an AMQ installation with only non-persistent queues. For those I
would like to get the SIZE of the total amount of messages per day
(megabytes, gigabytes, ...).

I know I can use the Enqueue count and (sort of) calculate the message size
by hand - but this is very cumbersome and not too accurate.

Is there a JMX parameter of something like that I can query?