Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wayne Johnson <wd...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/09 15:51:16 UTC

[Axis-1.4] Creating pre-deployed server-config.wsdd

We ship our product to customers in an installed image.  I'd like to have a server-config.wsdd installed that is ready for the customer to use.  This would require that the generated deploy.wsdd be pre-installed in the server-config file.

Is there a way to do this without going through the bother of installing and executing the AdminClient and web service?

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: [Axis-1.4] Creating pre-deployed server-config.wsdd

Posted by John Meagher <jo...@gmail.com>.
>From Ant this can be done with something like:

<java classname="org.apache.axis.utils.Admin" fork="true">
  <arg value="server" />
  <arg pathref="path/to/deploy.wsdd" />
 <classpath>
  <pathelement location="${classes.dir}" />
  <path refid="compile.classpath" />
 </classpath>
</java>

This will put a server-config.wsdd file in the project directory that
can be moved into the WEB-INF/wsdd directory of your war file.