Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by Jonas Pfefferle <pe...@japf.ch> on 2018/04/23 11:40:16 UTC

[VOTE] Crail v1.0-rc2 source release

Hi all,

I fixed all the comments from rc1 and created rc2:

* Add all three source download options in README (@Julian requirements were
already there)
* Fix NOTICE file to include actual year for Apache Software Foundation
* Fix signatures
* Created KEYS file
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/crail/KEYS

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release.
You can read the release notes here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-crail/blob/master/HISTORY.md

The commit to be voted upon:

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-crail.git;a=commit;h=749f44206943fcaef0841ed89411013c2dc11d64

Its hash is 749f44206943fcaef0841ed89411013c2dc11d64.

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/crail/1.0-rc2/

The hashes of the artifacts are as follows:
source.tar.gz.sha256
6900341d8d8347be71107fe8c766358b587d96a3e505cd501f6d0d8690a3f3c7
source.zip.sha256
51c2b11658e70ef0b7a80c427d88ee1a928fae8499f3910fe9bcc89a6fcfa5e3

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pepperjo.asc

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Crail 1.0 incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Crail 1.0 incubating
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release
Here is my vote:

+1

Jonas

Re: [VOTE] Crail v1.0-rc2 source release

Posted by Jonas Pfefferle <pe...@japf.ch>.
I'm closing the PPMC vote now:
5 + votes
0 - votes

@Julian, Luciano How do we kick of the IPMC vote?

Thanks
Jonas

Posted by Jonas Pfefferle <pe...@japf.ch>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by bernard metzler <bm...@gmx.ch>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Jonas Pfefferle <pe...@japf.ch>.
Hi Julian,

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Patrick Stuedi <ps...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks Jonas for putting together this release candidate! It looks fine to me.

-Patrick