Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Patric Lichtsteiner <Pa...@msw.ch> on 2001/04/05 18:13:15 UTC

Tomcat and NES under Netware

Hi

I have a problem with the Tomcat/NES integration under Netware.

I installed Tomcat 3.2.1 on my Netware 5.1/SP2a-Server (jdk1.2.2) and configured the integration with Netware/Novell Enterprise Server using nsapi_rd.nlm. Everythings works, but very slow - each request needs about three seconds until I get a response. When I access tomcat directly (port 8080) the speed ist ok - html-files on the NES are shown fast as well.

Does anybody know what is going wrong or does anybody have a running NES integration under Netware?

Thanks
Patric