Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/13 20:37:00 UTC

Who runs http://cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com

It's erroring out for mobile-spec testing.

I'm wondering if we could just run a local server for the FileTransfer
tests instead - if the server was in python we could just invoke this on
the mobile-spec folder:

python -m SimpleHTTPServer

Re: Who runs http://cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Marcel, that would be useful, but we also have to be mindful of Windows
committers on this project.

I will explore the VM option and get back to this thread once I figure out
what's-what.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Thanks for your quick reply Don, really appreciate it.

Posted by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com>.
I restarted that server.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
-1 to local servers.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Use node?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.
On 12/13/2012 11:43 AM, Filip Maj wrote:
> Why don't we get Apache INFRA to set up a simple instance like this for
> us? This way it's not tied to any one person. I can ask INFRA about it.

I think a project VM (FreeBSD jail [1]) could work well for this.
Projects have root access on such virtual servers and thus don't need to
make a request of infra for every little detail.

-Brian

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/freebsd-jails

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.